Medicals Direct has splashed out on three businesses from rival Company Health Group to continue its ambitious growth strategy.
The medical services solutions provider has agreed to buy Company Health Limited, Diagnostic Technologies Corporation Limited (DTCL) and Milligan & Hill Limited from the administrators of occupational health and medical evidence services supplier Company Health Group for an undisclosed sum. Company Health Limited was established in 1989 and provides occupational health services to about 250 corporate clients. Trading since 1993, DTCL arranges medicals and pathology testing for a number of life insurers, also undertaking medical evidence collection and body fluid analysis. Milligan ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.