Capita Group has bought Insurance Medical Group Limited (IMG) for an undisclosed sum.
Durham based IMG provides medico-legal reporting, diagnostics, and pro-active physiotherapy and treatment services. It employs around 70 staff. The acquisition by the financial services outsourcing company follows the purchase last year, of Premier Medical Group and First Assist, adds further capacity to Capita's wellbeing and health business. Capita also said it opened up new parts of the medico-legal market, particularly claims management companies and small and medium sized law practices. Commenting on the deal, Jason Powell, who moved to Capita with the acquisition of Premier M...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.