Andrew Swallow, an IFA with clients affected by the Keydata debacle, is calling on other advisers linked to its International Traded Life Policy fund to unite with him to force more information from the administrators.
Swallow is in contact with two of the other seven IFAs, including himself, who together have clients' money totalling £6m invested in the Keydata International Traded Life Policy fund. But he is reaching out to the remaining four advisers to contact him, so together they can unite affected shareholders in action group to try and find out what has happened to the money invested. Swallow, an IFA for 25 years, says he is helping people where he can. He is currently petitioning Blue Sea International, the fund's administrator, to release the names of the four advisers. "Unfortunatel...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.