Iveagh Private Investment House, the Guinness family office, is to launch a new share class for the Iveagh Wealth fund to enable charities to invest in the fund at a reduced charge.
As part of a long-term partnership with the National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO), the share class will be branded the "NCVO share class" and will be aimed primarily at UK charities. In addition to the reduced charge, a portion of the fees generated by investment in the NCVO share class will be used to create The Iveagh Bursary, an educational fund being established to help smaller NCVO membership organizations. The NCVO is the umbrella body for the voluntary sector in England, with sister councils in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. It has 7,300 members, representi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.