IFAs believe marketing is important - but most do nothing about it, a survey suggests.
A study of 1,000 IFAs by networking website IFA Life concludes that, while almost all believe marketing is important to their business, only 5% have a formal plan. The results also show that 99% have no plan to target the web, despite a majority of IFAs recognising the Internet's increased importance in finding new clients and professional networks. Philip Calvert, founder of IFA Life, says: "There's no doubt IFAs believe marketing - both online and offline is an important business activity. But for some reason, the majority are not doing anything about it. "The vast majority still...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.