edeus is continuing to put all the pieces in place ahead of its launch in September and has been appointed to the lender panels of mortgage network Home of Choice and packager KGB.
The Home of Choice partnership is a recently-created network offering residential and commercial lending. Richard Coulson, chief executive of Home of Choice, says he is convinced edeus will become "a major lending force in the industry" through its use of technology and the experience of the team assembled by chief executive, Michael Bolton and managing director Alan Cleary. “The combination of the technology and their distribution literacy will be very powerful – I don’t think they can fail,” Couson says. Meanwhile, mortgage packager KGB has also added the new lender - created by the f...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.