Tenet Group has teamed up with Legal & General (L&G) to launch a new mortgage proposition for those looking to operate an internet or remote advice model.
The proposition is available to appointed representatives and directly authorised brokers, who will gain full access to L&G’s mortgage club and its range of services. Tenet Group says the service has been specifically developed for those brokers and other IFA firms looking to offer an internet service or remote advice model. “The process we’ve designed with L&G enables a streamlined approach to advice, where the mortgage can be researched appropriately from the whole of the market while the ancillary products can be provided quickly through Legal & General’s online systems,” explains Keit...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.