Protection provider LV= will partner with Standard Life from 1 December 2008.
LV= will provide its Income Protection Plan and whole of life 50 Plus Plan to Standard Life customers via Standard Life's direct sales team, who will act as introducers to LV=. Standard Life will manage marketing and sales to its UK direct customer client bank using LV= branded product literature, while LV= will do all underwriting, administration and servicing of the policies. The partnership is intended to run for an initial period of three years. Stuart Tragheim, director of distribution strategy and business development at LV=, says Standard Life recognised the firm's financial st...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.