The Mortgage Works (TMW), the specialist lending subsidiary of Nationwide Building Society, has launched a number of fixed-rate buy-to-let products and reduced rates on some of its existing products.
The new fixed-rate buy-to-let products include a three-year product at 4.79%, available up to 70% loan-to-value (LTV) with a 3.5% fee, and a five-year fixed-rate product up to 60% LTV with an initial pay rate of 5.24% and a 2.5% fee. For remortgage customers, the lender has launched a new five-year fixed-rate buy-to-let product priced at 5.34%, up to 60% LTV, with a 2.5% fee, and an easy remortgage option offering either a free standard valuation, energy performance certificate and free standard legal fees, or £500 cashback as an alternative. TMW has also reduced its rates on selected t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.