All Types of Mortgages (AToM) has today announced it will add igroup to its panel of lenders.
AToM says igroup, part of GE Money Home Lending, will help increase its range of products at a time when it is becoming harder for consumers to access remortgage products. Commenting on the appointment of igroup, Dale Jannels, sales and marketing director of AToM, says: “We have all seen the reports stating that one million people are paying their mortgage by credit card and that the next few months will see many people coming to the end of the low sub-prime fixed rates from a couple of years ago, so supply to match these enquiries is essential.” Janels says GE Money’s AAA financial ratin...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.