Mortgage Next has added two specialist lenders to its panel to provide its brokers with a wider range of buy-to-let and sub-prime mortgage products.
Cheshire Mortgage Corporation and Blemain Finance will join the lender panel, both of which provide products for specialist mortgage needs. Blemain Finance offers buy-to-let products to clients with any status, including those with CCJs and discharged bankrupts, and also considers the self-employed and pensioners. Cheshire Mortgage Corporation offers a range of all status products, including self-cert, DSS income and sub-prime clients. The firm can offer micro-mortgages of between £3,000 and £25,000, as well as standard mortgages of up to £500,000, including shared ownership and non-stan...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.