Ascentric has become the second wrap platform to link to the FinQS-developed TCF Centre tool.
Designed to help firms adhere to the FSA’s six treating customers fairly principles, the service is also available on the new Novia wrap. While Novia will absorb the tool’s charges, accessing the TCF Centre on Ascentric will cost advisers from £8 a month per user. Ascentric executive managing director Hugo Thorman denies the extra charge will put off advisers. “When looking at all platform charges, the total cost to the adviser using Ascentric will still be very competitive,” he says. “Advisers will only be charged it they want to use the tool. Not every adviser will want the service.” ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.