HBOS group is to reduce rates on a number of its fixed rate and mortgage tracker products.
The Halifax brand, the biggest mortgage lender in the UK, will reduce 20 of its 45 fixed rate mortgage deals by up to 0.15%. In addition, Four Bank of Scotland buy-to-let products will see rates cut by 0.25%, while three self-cert trackers will be reduced by up to 0.1%. BM Solutions will cut three of its Buy-to-let products by as much as 0.2% and Intelligent Finance will reduce 15 of its tracker mortgages by 0.3%. The new interest rates will be available across the HBOS brands from tomorrow. If you would like to comment on this story, contact: John Bakie Tel: 020 7484 9805 e-mail: John...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.