The Mortgage Alliance (TMA) one of the UK's biggest mortgage clubs, has launched a dedicated Mortgage Desk for club members.
The Mortgage Desk will focus particularly on the specialist markets (adverse, buy-to-let and self-cert) with club members able to access the specialist knowledge and experience of TMA’s Mortgage Desk staff. TMA members can use the Mortgage Desk for a variety of pre-application services including support with the placing of the mortgage, access to a knowledge base providing information on lender’s criteria and help with lender negotiations on specific cases. John Coffield, head of TMA, commented: “The establishment of our new Mortgage Desk is an exciting development and addition to TMA’s...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.