A majority of buy-to-let investors believe the current housing market presents them with good buying opportunities, according to a survey by Mortgage Express.
The survey also found buy-to-let landlords are confident rental demand will be strong in the coming months. The survey of mortgage intermediaries found six out of ten brokers say their clients believe the current slump in the housing market presents them with good buying opportunities. A further 80% of intermediaries say their buy-to-let clients are also upbeat about prospects for rental demand in the near future. The survey also found experienced landlords were increasingly benefiting in the current market, while amateurs seem to be leaving the market. Overall, 45% of intermediaries sa...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.