All Types of Mortgages is to begin distributing a high-LTV self-cert mortgage from Kensington it was announced today.
The new product can lend up to 90% LTV, with rates starting at 6.89% for an arrangement fee of £1,999. The product also offers no credit scoring, single day self-cert and applicants can declare income for up to £250,000, with affordability certificates needed for higher amounts. The mortgage is available to the employed, self-employed and first time buyers and the completion fee can be added to the loan above the LTV. If you would like to comment on this story, contact: John Bakie Tel: 020 7484 9805 e-mail: [email protected] IFAonline
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.