West Bromwich Building Society has announced the launch of a dedicated service channel for intermediaries.
The service will be provided though website, westbromforintermediaries and will be provided via a stand-alone subsidiary of the Society, called The West Bromwich Mortgage Company. The subsidiary will have its own processing centres in Coventry, Nottingham and West Bromwich, staffed by underwriters and mortgage processors dealing specifically with intermediary business. Meanwhile the website will enable brokers to submit buy-to-let applications electronically, obtain immediate decisions, generate key fact illustrations and obtain current product and mortgage rate information, including bu...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.