The pension switching review has implications for the entire market including platform to platform re-registration, Skandia says
According to the group, the principles of the report - which says advisers must assess a customer's attitude to risk and personal circumstances and explain and justify additional costs - should apply to all forms of investment switching activity. The company says these principles are very relevant for the platform market where advisers are considering moving client assets from a fund platform to a full wrap proposition. "There is a lot of focus on the Retail Distribution Implementation Programme and how the FSA believes this will improve standards within the industry," says Peter Jordan...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.