The Mortgage Alliance (TMA) will launch into the general insurance market following feedback from members.
TMA will team up with Halifax and Abbey for Intermediaries to offer the products to all members. According to TMA, an increasing number of intermediaries are now looking towards ancillary products to help increase income at a time when mortgage volumes are low. TMA also sought feedback from members in order to provide a proposition that suited the needs of advisers. “The feedback we received from our recent research has certainly helped us concentrate our focus on what brokers require from a GI proposition and we are pleased to launch with two providers who share this vision,” explains P...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.