Abbey-owned mortgage club The Mortgage Alliance (TMA) has appointed a new head.
Phil Whitehouse, previously with Pink Home Loans, will be tasked with developing its proposition in the mortgage intermediary arena. Whitehouse says his aim is for TMA to be the “first port of call” for all mortgage intermediaries. “TMA is renowned for quality and a good range of services which can be trusted by the UK broker,” he says. “I want to build upon that and add to our successes as opposed to making wholesale changes. “We want to make sure that everything we do is efficient and effective and good communication and technology is essential in achieving this. “My goal is to get ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.