Platform Home Loans has announced it is to move up the credit spectrum with the launch of a new produ...
Platform Home Loans has announced it is to move up the credit spectrum with the launch of a new product range targeting the near-prime market. Key features of the new Premier Range are 95% LTV for house purchase combined with a competitive starting rate of 2.75% over Libor, only 1% over mainstream lenders' standard variable rate. Loans up to 90% are available on remortgages and 85% on right-to-buy mortgages. While the LTV is higher than other loans in Platform's product range, qualification criteria is tighter. Three county court judgements are permitted to a maximum of £3,000 and one mort...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.