By Jenne Mannion The Skandia/Newton Balanced Managed fund has increased its exposure to value compan...
By Jenne Mannion The Skandia/Newton Balanced Managed fund has increased its exposure to value companies in the UK and is moving its investments in technology towards hardware. Managed by Suzanne Rogers, the Standard & Poor's five star-rated fund is available through either the £185.8m pension or the £100.7m life product. Both vehicles are ranked first in their relevant sectors to 22 May over one year, three years and since launch in June 1995. The portfolio is constructed in line with Newton's global approach, whereby the global in-house research analysts choose the most attractive stoc...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.