Imagine if a client wants you to arrange a mortgage to help them buy commercial property, having h...
Imagine if a client wants you to arrange a mortgage to help them buy commercial property, having heard that yields over the last five years have outperformed the stock market, averaging 10-11% a year. By commercial property I mean shops, offices, warehouses, factories, pubs, hotels, nursing homes, and so on. In fact, any property that is not entirely residential but used primarily for some business purpose. The property should be freehold or on a long ground lease Ã few lenders will advance on occupational leases with less than 45 years unexpired. Is the client looking for an investm...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.