Capital Home Loans is now paying intermediaries a 0.85% uncapped procuration fee on its self-certi...
Capital Home Loans is now paying intermediaries a 0.85% uncapped procuration fee on its self-certification homeloans, which it says is a record. A 1.25%-above Bank Base Self-Certification Tracker is now available with up to 90% loan-to-value (LTV). First-time buyers may borrow up to 85%LTV, with no requirement for a reference from an existing landlord. Applicants must be self-employed to qualify for self-certification homeloans. CHL's homeloan self-certification applications were up 20% prior to the increase in procuration fee. Trevor Child, Marketing Manager, Capital Ho...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.