In the latest in the ESG Investment Influencers series, ESG editor Beth Brearley speaks to Matthew Jennings, investment director at Fidelity
Matthew Jennings is an investment director in the Fidelity equities portfolio management team. He is responsible for articulating portfolio strategy and market views, as well as overseeing business development. He has a focus on the Equity Income franchise and has an interest in behavioural finance and contrarian investing. Matthew joined Fidelity in 2011, having worked in the investment industry since 2006. ESG Investment Influencers - in partnership with Fidelity International Fidelity International is delighted to partner with Investment Week to support the ESG Inv...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.