Professional Adviser editor-in-chief Katrina Lloyd speaks to Rupert Welchman, co-manager of the UBAM – Positive Impact Equity fund, to get the lowdown on impact investing and answer investors' key questions on this rapidly developing area of the market.
In this short Q&A guide, the pair discuss how impact investing fits into the wider responsible investment sector; the types of projects considered by an impact fund; how impact is measured and over what time frames; performance expectations; major themes for 2020 and beyond; and the effect of Covid-19.
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.