In the final installment of this three-part article series, Claire Tyrrell speaks to Tim Grey at Sandringham Financial Partners about the firm's investment proposition after it went from restricted to independent in 2017
The advice network's 179 IFAs manage about £1.69bn for more than 9,000 clients across the UK and until 2017, Sandringham's advisers would recommend the firm's own products to investors. Now its advisers can choose from a plethora of funds depending on their clients' needs. Sandringham chief operating officer Tim Grey explains that, during the firm's restricted days, its investment panel would select funds broadly suited their client base. "We talked to various fund groups and selected things that we felt matched the majority of our clients and, when we turned independent in 2017,...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.