The financial advice profession should consider introducing a common fact-find, according to Kames Capital's Steve Kenny, something he believes would be "hugely positive" for the whole sector.
The Kames Capital director of wholesale business says if advisers had a common fact-find like solicitors, "I could go see you in London and complete a fact-find, and I could see somebody else in Manchester and take that same document. "Commonality of documentation would be hugely positive for the industry - and efficiency would come through that." Kenny is the latest Adviser Champion to appear in Professional Adviser's regular series of video interviews, which has most recently featured Legg Mason's Alex Barry, Advicefront's Jose Supico and L&G Insurance's Craig Brown. He goes on t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.