As traditional wrap platforms grapple with re-platforming and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) begins to probe the competitiveness of the market, Tom Ellis spoke to one newcomer to see how they are doing one year on from relaunch...
Growthinvest rebranded and relaunched in October last year as the place for advisers looking to consolidate existing tax-efficient investments into one place. The independent platform was originally set up in 2012 by financial advisers under the name ‘Seed EIS' [Enterprise Investment Scheme] and catered to a select group of advisers and wealth managers. Since its relaunch to the wider adviser market one year ago in October, a few more features have been added. As well as helping advisers onboard all of their clients' existing tax-efficient investments, Growthinvest now offers venture ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.