Richard Buxton's shock resignation from Schroders has left wealth managers holding his funds with a number of urgent questions...
The star manager is leaving Schroders after 11 years to join Old Mutual Gobal Investors in June as head of UK equities. Here, five fund pickers give their verdict on the news...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.