For those seeking a break from the norm, Owain Thomas discovers the IPMI market is both growing strongly and increasingly dynamic
There’s nothing better than time away from home to beat the blues. Jetting off to a far flung corner of the world and putting your feet up beside a sun-drenched pool is the perfect way for many to detach themselves from the pressures of work. But what about those who not only take work with them abroad, but who are actually travelling for work? Whether it be to open a new international sales office in China or co-ordinate a major construction project in the Middle East, the chances are their new home will be missing some of the usual comforts – and often top of that list is the security ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.