Ever been introduced to somebody and then find, just minutes later, you had completely forgotten their name? You're not alone. So, how can you make sure this never happens?
Mind mapping and memory expert Michael Tipper offers his tips on how some basic lifestyle choices can help improve your memory. And what, specifically, you can do to ensure you never forget peoples' names... Former engineer Michael Tipper won the silver medal at the World Memory Championships in 1998, earning him the rarely-awarded status of Grand Master of Memory. Find out more HERE. Also from PIMS 2011: AIFA: Truth is, we need more money
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.