David Child, managing director of 1st - The Exchange, says the financial crisis and RDR mean strong business relationships with clients are more important than ever for advisers.
Regardless of the ‘green shoots’ of optimism that are currently appearing in the press, the industry cannot be seen to be resting on its laurels as recession and financial pressures are still very much a reality for many firms and their customers alike. Consequently, it is even more important now that companies work with their clients to provide services and solutions that help give maximum support in these trying times, particularly for adviser firms keen to retain client loyalty and in turn collect the repeated revenue that this brings. As part of the RDR era, all firms are becoming...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.