IFAonline.co.uk has been inundated with comments on mortgage dual-pricing over the last few months. In response to requests from our readers, we are launching a campaign on the issue with a view to making the FSA listen properly to advisers' and brokers' concerns.
One key part of our campaign will be to put pressure on the FSA to make lenders give intermediaries access to information from their full range of products, whether they pay a procuration fee or not, to save the advice process in the mortgage arena. But we need your help. Do you feel strongly about the issue of dual-pricing? Is it damaging your business? What can we reasonably ask the FSA to do to make the situation easier for you? You tell us and we'll tell them. If you would like to contribute your views to the campaign, please call our mortgages reporter John Bakie on 020 7484 9805 or ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.