Speaking at Retirement Planner's second breakfast briefing for advisers, Prudential's Les Cameron fleshed out the pension versus ISA debate
Do pensions still trump ISAs as the retirement tax wrapper of choice? Here, Prudential head of technical Les Cameron discusses both sides of the argument.
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.