John Ritchie reviews the trends in employee benefits and looks ahead to its future growth.
This year has been one of significant and rapid change for the employee benefits industry. Employers are striving for better value and a clear return on investment. The acceleration of the move away from defined benefit-led arrangements has added to an unprecedented level of review of scheme structures and providers. Employers wanting employees to see and feel the value of their entire package has stimulated growth in web platforms that deliver improved communications but at the same time reduce the costs of delivery in all parts of the value chain. The rate of change in the way...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.