Scopic Research regularly monitors multi-asset teams' sentiments towards prospects for different growth, defensive, and diversifying-type assets on a 12-month view. Here, Scopic Research managing director Paul Ilott summarises the findings for this quarter.
The headwinds facing the global economy have worsened and multi-asset teams are struggling for positivity in markets that are being heavily influenced by the expectations for interest rates and the likely actions of central banks. The outlook is cautious for most risk assets. Positive sentiment towards...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.