Most investors prefer having a personal adviser over robo or digital solutions, according to a new report from Navigator Investment Services (NIS).
The integrated investment platform, under Singlife with Aviva, has collaborated with EY on new research which aimed to provide an in-depth look into the global wealth management industry amid disruptive changes. The report, 'Advancing the Art of Advisory: Is Advisory Still Relevant?' examines key wealth trends that are redefining how financial advisers engage and serve their clients as well as how they can be of relevance in a digital-first era. The report found that 72% of investors prefer to retain the human touch when it comes to advisory services, consisting of adviser-led rela...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.