The Protection Menu offers the following protection options: - Level life cover - Level life with ...
The Protection Menu offers the following protection options: - Level life cover - Level life with accelerated critical illness (CI) cover - Decreasing life cover - Decreasing life with accelerated CI cover - Family income cover - Family income with accelerated CI cover - Income protection (IP) with or without additional CI cover. The plan also aims to top up income if: - a child is diagnosed with a listed critical illness; or - the life assured is unable to work or maintain a houseperson's role due to disability; or - the life assured becomes unemployed; or - the lif...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.