The financial crisis has led to a decline in long-term interest rates.
This creates a significant problem for income-seeking investors, especially as government policy measures deliberately seek to ensure interest rates remain low in order to reduce the debt burden. Click here to view PDF.
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.