Russell Andrews looks at the use of artificial intelligence in the advice process in his latest article for Professional Adviser
The mainstream explosion of artificial intelligence (AI) tools continues. While the headlines have been largely dominated by a few names, there are countless tools launching almost daily, providing access to various functionalities, such as video, music, and text-to-speech generation or document translation. Whilst this explosion shows no signs of abating, it hasn't yet appeared to have delivered any demonstrable solution or client benefits in the advice and wealth management industry. Many of the bigger or more progressive firms are without doubt starting to take note and invest in ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.