Emma Penny looks at talent management strategies in financial services and says it is essential DE&I goes front and centre...
Over the last two years, the asset management sector has become progressively less vocal on diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) as attention has been drawn to pressing climate concerns, volatile market conditions and regulatory developments. Distinctions between DE&I and environmental, social and governance (ESG) have continued to blur, resulting in climate concerns overshadowing questions of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Having said this, asset managers' DE&I credentials remain under fire - companies cannot afford to overlook DE&I and are still treating it as a priority, proacti...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.