Mikkel Bates believes 2023 could face an aftershock of regulatory change following the 'tectonic shifts' felt in 2022...
Last year saw its fair share of regulatory upheaval, with seismic changes felt by all aspects of the financial services food chain. The question now is, will 2023 be any more stable? To begin to answer that we must look at what happened last year. The almost never-ending smorgasbord of deadlines that reared their heads made it one of the toughest years on record to manage, a fact highlighted in our whitepaper; ‘Global Fund Management Regulatory Outlook 2023'. In this document were the various themes that came to the fore during the year, as well as a broad look ahead at what we ca...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.