Claire Court looks at the SIPP market and makes some predictions about what 2023 has in store for self-invested pensions…
For more than three decades, self-invested personal pensions (SIPP) have offered UK individuals a great way to diversify investments, take advantage of generous tax reliefs and better save for a more comfortable retirement journey. Packaged up in a huge variety of shapes and sizes - from 'low-cost' with fewer investment options to 'full SIPPs' with wider and more esoteric investment options and higher charging - SIPPs continue to grow exponentially, with the market now estimated to be worth approximately £500bn in assets. However, despite SIPPs continuing to soar in popularity, a rece...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.