Sustainable investment labelling should provide a level of clarity that both the industry and end investors have long needed, writes Jim Henning...
Understanding how to connect a client's preferences around sustainable investment choices has always been a challenge for most advisers. Firstly, how to get the conversation actually going when there is a raft of competing planning priorities and secondly how to make it an unbiased and engaging process, without getting bogged down in technical detail at the outset. Some clients may not have even given sustainability a second thought until asked and even then, may not want it to be taken into consideration, but our experience shows that the majority do have an interest in sustainable inve...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.