Andrew Bell talks to managers about what Q1 2023 and beyond has in store for markets...
The Witan Investment Trust uses a multi-manager approach to investment. After a year dominated by geopolitical developments, surging global inflation, rising interest rates and both sad and extraordinary events in the UK, the managers give their views on the opportunities and challenges for 2023. The themes overlap with those that dominated in 2022, as well as some more forward-looking ones: Energy prices, affecting immediate living standards and corporate margins but accelerating investment to reduce dependence on fossil fuels Peaking Inflation, a slower rise in interest rates a...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.