Dan Giddings takes a Dickensian look at the biggest challenges advisers will face in the year to come...
The radio is full of Christmas tunes with 2022 rapidly coming to a close, so let's take a look at some key challenges facing advisers in the year ahead. 1) Regulatory and compliance changes; the ghost of Christmas past? Hardly a new entry. Could this be the ghosts of Christmas Past, Christmas Present and Christmas Future all in one?! According to a survey conducted by Nextwealth, 80% of financial advisers believe that their major hurdle is regulatory change and compliance burden. Around 50% believe it is the number one challenge for their business. With Consumer Duty implementat...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.