Keith Churchouse takes a look at the profession through a sporting lens as the more 'seasoned' advisers pass the baton to the next generation...
Are you a single advice area specialist, or more of a decathlon advice star, generally very good at a number of financial advice areas, perhaps with preferences towards some chosen areas? I have not found many seasoned advisers in my time that sought at the outset to join the profession - there were far more racy options to consider when chatting to the careers advice team in school or further education. However, it is greatly refreshing to see graduate programmes and the like progressing as the need for good financial advice flourishes further. Still, though, the average age of finan...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.