For the first time in a quite a while we have a certain degree of political certainty, writes Jack Rose. And, with that clarity, perhaps a clearer picture of the road ahead…
Clarity is certainly welcome when it comes to EIS and VCT legislation something that has evolved and changed over the years with the changing tides of government and their individual agendas. It is reassuring and encouraging to see the support the current government has for the UK's tax advantaged legislation and the vital role it plays in supporting entrepreneurs, innovators and driving growth for the UK economy. The conservatives were the only main political party to explicitly mention EIS within their recent election manifesto, saying; "Some of our work has been spectacularly succ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.