Andrew Jackson of Standard Life Investments and Threadneedle's Don Jackson discuss the latest property investment opportunities.
Property funds sales were up for the sixth consecutive month in October, the first time this has happened since June 2007, with sales totalling £261m, more than double the £129m achieved in August. Property is firmly back on the agenda but as inflows increase where is the best value to be found, UK, Global, Commercial, REITS or Bricks and Mortar? This week's Interactive Financial Adviser panel includes: Andrew Jackson - Fund Manager - Select Property & Global REIT Funds, Standard Life Investments Don Jordison - Managing Director, Threadneedle Property Investments To listen to th...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.